Lately, it seems that my post frequency is a little on the scarce end- and I apologize. I’ve been so tied up with other matters in the real world that I’ve been tending to the blog less than usual. I’m still here though- and I have some fantastic things to share with you since my last major adventure of New York Fashion Week in February.
What to expect in the next few weeks:
1) The remaining two NYFW shows I’ve photographed- Oscar de la Renta & Narciso Rodriguez. My second time photographing both powerhouse designer collections- and the images are stunning. Just wait until you see my finale post!
2) The backstory + images of my very first fashion editorial shoot in NYC a few months ago- 8 pages and the COVER of a respected magazine!
3) My very first studio shoot in April- for a fashion designer’s lookbook.
4) Some really awe-inspiring Excursion pieces featuring New York City + concert performance from N.E.R.D
5) Some more of those good ol’ spheels of things I’ve learned on the journey that are worth sharing.
Oh…and I kinda need your prayers- I’m doing my first wedding in two weeks in Dallas, TX- wish me luck!
Keep Reading. Keep Sharing.